ICE WORKSHOP is now SOLD OUT!
It will take place from April 23rd – May 1st and will gather wedding videographers and photographers around the world in one of the most inspiring places on the planet – ICELAND!
Join us for the Wedding Filmmaker Workshop from April 23rd – 27th!
If you would like to know more information about the photography workshop that will be hosted by Jane & Anton Iskra during April 28th – May 1st, please visit this page for more info.
The stunning landscapes, the wild untouched nature, and the vibrant combination of natural colors make for a stunning backdrop for a wedding video workshop! Be a part of this experience while learning everything you need to know to take your weddings films to a greater level.
ARRIVAL AND ACCOMMODATION
- Upon arrival, our team will meet you at the Keflavik airport and bring you to the home that everyone will be staying at for the workshop
- This will be a day to rest from any jetlag. We will all enjoy a welcome dinner for the whole team and gifts from the project's partners
REST AND INSPIRATION
- Breakfast before heading out for a free day. This is a little time to explore, enjoy the landscape, and get to know each other a little better.
- Dinner and then a small lecture to prepare for shooting the following day
SHOOTING DAY "WEDDING"
- Early breakfast
- Shoot day! We’ll explore the black sand beaches, waterfalls, and beautiful landscapes in southern Iceland near Vik with a couple dressed in wedding attire. We will showcase how we work with and direct the couple while allowing everyone to capture stunning footage to edit later.
- Dinner, followed by an evening of lectures focused on editing
SHOOTING DAY "LOVE STORY"
- Early breakfast
- Second shoot day! We’ll spend half of the day exploring and filming a little more with the couple. We’ll head home a little earlier in the day for lectures and dinner
- Dinner, followed by an evening focused on color grading and business lectures
TOPICS THAT WE WILL COVER
- Gear - selecting the right tools and setting them up to help you capture high-quality footage
- Audio and Lighting - how to use these two tools to tell a compelling story
- Filming Techniques - how to capture moments to set yourself up for an engaging edit
- Color Grading - how to develop a signature look and translate the mood you’re capturing
- Editing and Storytelling - everything from organizing footage to piecing together a film
- Aerial Videography – when and how to use a drone for a unique visual perspective
- Posing and Directing - how to discretely direct a couple and capture natural poses
- Communication – how to work with clients and photographers for a smooth day
- Marketing and SEO – strengthening your brand, marketing, and attracting your ideal couple
Thank you for your interest in the
For more detailed information and to reserve your spot in the group, please fill out the form below or email Daria at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information. She will be handling communication and booking for the workshop. We are only taking a handful of people on this trip to keep it intimate and focused. Pricing for the video portion of this workshop will be 1400 euros. Discount pricing available if you would like to join with your significant other as well as attend both the Video and Photo workshop.
Pack some warm clothes, grab your cameras, and let's go for an adventure!