Want to know how to film the best quality footage with your iPhone. Below is a list of gear that will help you produce professional looking quality films on your smartphone!
This film was captured entirely on the new iphone 7 & 7 plus!
The reason for filming this on the new iPhone 7 and 7+ was because we wanted to showcase the fact that it doesn't matter what gear you use to create an amazing film. We get pretty caught up in gear sometimes and really wanted to let this project be a reminder that it truly is about the story, the couple, and the editing that makes a great film - not having all the newest and latest gadgets. With that being said, we also had a lot of fun exploring all of the new gadgets that can be used for iPhones!
View the perfect Kit for filming on your iPhone
Full List of Gear
- Beastgrip Pro (15% off): http://beastgrip.refr.cc/CB475T6
- DJI Osmo Mobile: http://amzn.to/2jZ8Gsn
- Hoya Solas 49mm 6 Stop IRND Filter: http://amzn.to/2ke8gff
- Hoya Solas 49mm 3 Stop IRND Filter: http://amzn.to/2kef1xt
- Moment Lens Wide: https://momentlens.co/shop/wide-lens/
- Moment Lens Tele: https://momentlens.co/shop/tele-lens/
- Moment Lens Fisheye: https://momentlens.co/shop/superfish-lens/
- Moment Lens Macro: https://momentlens.co/shop/macro-lens/
- Step up ring 37mm - 49mm for Beastgrip Pro to ND Filter: http://amzn.to/2jaqT21
- Step up ring 39mm - 49mm for Moment Lens to ND Filter: http://amzn.to/2jasEMk